May 8, 2013
Dan Stafford went to rest peacefully on April 29, 2013. He was 49.
Dan was born Aug. 24, 1963 in Oakland, Calif. He lived with kidney failure for almost two decades, and for the last eight months, battled an aggressive cancer. He was a devoted, caring, compassionate husband who stood by his soulmate, Vicki, of 24 years.
To those who called him son, brother, father, grandpa and friend, he will forever be remembered for his open, generous, caring and loving personality. Dan was a kind man that would give the shirt off his back, completely selfless. He was a mighty oak tree; he stood strong in any weather. We love you, Dan, and may you finally find rest.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public