Dakota James Smith
January 7, 2014
Dakota James Smith, born on Jan. 18, 1995, passed away on Dec. 4, 2013.
Family and friends please come celebrate Dakota's life. Even though it was short-lived, he made a huge impact on many of us — his eyes, his smile, his laugh.
He was a good grace of humanity and cared about everyone.
A service will be held for Dakota at 11 a.m. Jan., 18 2014, at the Nevada County Fairgrounds in the Northern Mines Building.
In lieu of flowers, please to contribute to his memorial fund at First US Community Bank.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball