Dakota James Smith
January 7, 2014
Dakota James Smith, born on Jan. 18, 1995, passed away on Dec. 4, 2013.
Family and friends please come celebrate Dakota's life. Even though it was short-lived, he made a huge impact on many of us — his eyes, his smile, his laugh.
He was a good grace of humanity and cared about everyone.
A service will be held for Dakota at 11 a.m. Jan., 18 2014, at the Nevada County Fairgrounds in the Northern Mines Building.
In lieu of flowers, please to contribute to his memorial fund at First US Community Bank.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges