February 15, 2013
Conway Gray Ivy passed away peacefully in his sleep Nov. 4, 2012, at The Compassionate Care Home of the Hospice of the Foothills in Grass Valley, Calif. He was 84.
A celebration of life pot luck dinner will take place at 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012, at the home of Bruce Ivy. Please bring a happy memory of Conway to share. Call (530) 272-4733 for info. Family and friends are invited to attend.
Conway was born Jan. 24, 1928, in Little Rock, Ark.
He is survived by son Bruce (Louise) Ivy and their daughters; Alicia Berardi and Rebecca Ivy and their families; son Rodney (Kim) Ivy and their son, Tom Ivy; daughter Connie Anderson and sons Nathan and Ted; grandson Michael Ivy; and stepsons David and Dan Murphy and their families.
Conway is preceded in death by his wife, Jeannie; son Gary; and stepson Doug Murphy.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Hitchhiker ‘looking for trouble’
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball