February 15, 2013
Conway Gray Ivy passed away peacefully in his sleep Nov. 4, 2012, at The Compassionate Care Home of the Hospice of the Foothills in Grass Valley, Calif. He was 84.
A celebration of life pot luck dinner will take place at 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012, at the home of Bruce Ivy. Please bring a happy memory of Conway to share. Call (530) 272-4733 for info. Family and friends are invited to attend.
Conway was born Jan. 24, 1928, in Little Rock, Ark.
He is survived by son Bruce (Louise) Ivy and their daughters; Alicia Berardi and Rebecca Ivy and their families; son Rodney (Kim) Ivy and their son, Tom Ivy; daughter Connie Anderson and sons Nathan and Ted; grandson Michael Ivy; and stepsons David and Dan Murphy and their families.
Conway is preceded in death by his wife, Jeannie; son Gary; and stepson Doug Murphy.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws