April 2, 2014
The angels have come for Colby Andrew Hedrick. Colby accepted the Lord's hand as he passed away on March 2, 2014.
Colby and his mother, Sara, were surrounded by family when it was time to say goodbye.
A celebration of life will be at 11 a.m. on Sat., April 5, 2014, at the Nevada City Elks Lodge in Nevada City.
Colby blessed our family for 12 years. Every year was a blessing and was considered a triumph. Colby's longevity was a testament of the love and care he received.
He had the support of a big loving family and his older brother, Owen, who truly was "his brother's keeper." Colby had a lot of good times; he enjoyed walks, holidays, music, camping, and trips to the ocean.
Colby is survived by his mother, Sara Hedrick; brother Owen Hedrick; grandparents Richard and Mildred Tardiville; Uncle Eric and Aunt Chelsi Querequincia; and many cousins.
Colby was such a huge part of our family and he will always and forever be in our hearts. Thank you for being part of our lives, we love you.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say