May 7, 2013
Clifford "Chip" Groves passed away into the arms of the Lord on April 30, 2013.
He was born and raised in Tonawada, N.Y. He moved to Concord, Calif., when he was 14 years old. He graduated from Sacramento State with a bachelor's degree.
Chip was a hard worker and spent most of his working career as an assistant manager at Mountain View Sanitary District in Martinez, Calif. He moved with his family to Grass Valley in 2002.
He is survived by his loving wife; Adrienne, son; Christopher and extended family.
He was a wonderful husband and father. Chip loved his family and friends and was loyal to all.
The family scripture is "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
In lieu of flowers, remember Chip with a donation to your favorite charity.
Private memorial services will be held at a later date.
Arrangments are under the direction of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier