October 4, 2013
Christopher Paul Thieman passed away Oct. 1, 2013, at home in Grass Valley, Calif.
Services will be at 4 p.m. on Oct. 8 at the Church of Christ, 670 Whiting St.
Chris was born on Feb. 22, 1989.
Chris Paul was a devoted father to his daughter, Sunnie; son of Rebecca Neilson and Warren Thieman; grandson of Paul and Chris Hoskins and Joan and Poppy Thieman; brother of Nicole, Laura and W.C.; uncle of Jack, Kaitlyn, Paighton and Haydon; partner of Ashley; previous partner of Arielle (mother of Sunnie).
He was a graduate of Bear River High School, class of 2007. Chris Paul enjoyed, more than anything, being a loving farther to his beautiful daughter, Sunnie. Chris also enjoyed computers; technology; gaming with friends; dressing industrial, listening to his favorite band, NIN; building; crafting and magic.
Chris Paul was a man who liked to make people laugh. He was someone who cared genuinely about other's needs, before his own. Everyone who knew Chris appreciated his uniqueness and thirst for knowledge.
Chris Paul will be extremely missed and never forgotten by his mother, whom he always lived with, and all that knew him and were in his life. A great man we have lost on earth and now a guardian angel to those he loved. A quote from his farther, Warren: "I've been to many sunrises, and I've seen two sons set."
Trending In: Obituaries
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum