September 17, 2013
Charlotte Green Farrar of Richmond, Va., died peacefully at home on Sept. 2, 2013, surrounded by loving family members. She was 98.
A celebration of her life and interment will be on Sept. 28 at Amelia Presbyterian Church in Amelia, Va.
She is survived by two sons, Richard Austin Farrar III of Nevada City and Richmond, Va., and Herbert Green Farrar and wife, two grandsons, their wives and one great-grandson, with another great-grandchild expected in January, all of Richmond, Va.
Mrs. Farrar was predeceased by her husband, Col. Richard Austin Farrar Jr.
In lieu of flowers, Mrs. Farrar requested remembrances be sent to Amelia Presbyterian Church, 14601 Dunn St., P. O. Box 422, Amelia, VA 23002 or a charity of your choice.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Robbery suspect wanted in May incident found in Grass Valley
- Vehicle fire: Fire units battling blaze at Hwy 20 and Poker Flat Road (Video)