Charles Milhous Sr.
February 11, 2013
Charles Thomas Milhous Sr of Los Fresnos, Texas, passed away Dec. 30, 2012, after a brief illness.
Charles was born Jan. 15, 1943, in Bakersfield to Phillip and Verline Milhous. He spent the majority of his childhood and young adulthood in Nevada County.
Preceded by his parents, his brother, Ronald, and his daughter, Tammara.
Survived by his sister, Patricia Spires, daughters Pamela Epps and Eileen Carrillo. Son Charles Thomas Milhous Jr. Several grandchildren, great-grandchildren, nieces and nephews.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Serious drug charges dropped after tests show suspected cocaine was flour
- Rickie Lynn Abel’s memorial service set for Saturday
- Shooter at large after shooting at Monterey County school
- Mural proposed for downtown Grass Valley faces hurdles
- Rideout cuts to save $3 million include cutting ties with Nevada County