Charles Milhous Sr.
February 7, 2013
Charles Thomas Milhous Sr of Los Fresnos, Texas, passed away Dec. 30, 2012, after a brief illness.
Charles was born Jan. 15, 1943, in Bakersfield to Phillip and Verline Milhous. He spent the majority of his childhood and young adulthood in Nevada County.
Preceded by his parents, his brother, Ronald, and his daughter, Tammara.
Survived by his sister, Patricia Spires, daughters Pamela Epps and Eileen Carrillo. Son Charles Thomas Milhous Jr. Several grandchildren, great-grandchildren, nieces and nephews.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire