Charles Milhous Sr.
February 7, 2013
Charles Thomas Milhous Sr of Los Fresnos, Texas, passed away Dec. 30, 2012, after a brief illness.
Charles was born Jan. 15, 1943, in Bakersfield to Phillip and Verline Milhous. He spent the majority of his childhood and young adulthood in Nevada County.
Preceded by his parents, his brother, Ronald, and his daughter, Tammara.
Survived by his sister, Patricia Spires, daughters Pamela Epps and Eileen Carrillo. Son Charles Thomas Milhous Jr. Several grandchildren, great-grandchildren, nieces and nephews.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair