Charles Milhous Sr.
February 7, 2013
Charles Thomas Milhous Sr of Los Fresnos, Texas, passed away Dec. 30, 2012, after a brief illness.
Charles was born Jan. 15, 1943, in Bakersfield to Phillip and Verline Milhous. He spent the majority of his childhood and young adulthood in Nevada County.
Preceded by his parents, his brother, Ronald, and his daughter, Tammara.
Survived by his sister, Patricia Spires, daughters Pamela Epps and Eileen Carrillo. Son Charles Thomas Milhous Jr. Several grandchildren, great-grandchildren, nieces and nephews.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed