January 4, 2013
Charlene Poulter died June 23, 2012, in Coeur D'Alene, Idaho. She was 59.
Charlene was born July 7, 1952, in Grass Valley, Calif. She was a good friend and beloved sister. She will be deeply missed by the ones who knew and loved her.
She is survived by her two daughters and three grandchildren.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Grass Valley native climbs ranks in high school rodeo