Carole Yvonne Barsdale
November 20, 2013
Carole Barsdale passed away on Oct. 27, 2013.
Per Carole's wishes, a gathering of her friends to celebrate her life will be announced at a later date.
Carole was born on Nov. 13, 1940, in Arizona, and was married to Raymond, a firefighter in Sacramento, for more than 50 years.
Carole loved to travel and was a member of The Road Runners and Newcomers Club of Nevada City. Her travels took her all over the world. Carole also loved playing cards and mahjong.
Carole was always full of fun and a real joy to be with. She was a true friend to many and was always there to lend a helping hand when needed.
Carole is survived by her daughter, Lorraine Young; son, Tony Vreeland; grandson, Cody; great-granddaughter, Lillian; and her dog, Killer.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Raymond, in 2005.
She will be missed by many.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball