Carole Yvonne Barsdale
November 20, 2013
Carole Barsdale passed away on Oct. 27, 2013.
Per Carole's wishes, a gathering of her friends to celebrate her life will be announced at a later date.
Carole was born on Nov. 13, 1940, in Arizona, and was married to Raymond, a firefighter in Sacramento, for more than 50 years.
Carole loved to travel and was a member of The Road Runners and Newcomers Club of Nevada City. Her travels took her all over the world. Carole also loved playing cards and mahjong.
Carole was always full of fun and a real joy to be with. She was a true friend to many and was always there to lend a helping hand when needed.
Carole is survived by her daughter, Lorraine Young; son, Tony Vreeland; grandson, Cody; great-granddaughter, Lillian; and her dog, Killer.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Raymond, in 2005.
She will be missed by many.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana