Carole Lynn Graff
January 25, 2013
Carole Lynn Graff passed away on Jan. 18, 2013, in Grass Valley, Calif. She was 73.
Carole was born in Redfield, S.D., in 1939 and later moved to California, where she spent the past 46 years. Carole was well-known for her kind heart, gentle nature and ever-present wit.
She was a loving wife to Gerry, her husband of 48 years; the two were inseparable, constant companions and best friends, with a lifetime of wonderful, cherished memories. Carole was also a devoted mother to her daughter and son and doting grandmother.
Carole is survived by her loving family, husband, Gerry of Grass Valley; daughter, Stephanie Polverari (Joseph) of Menlo Park, Calif.; son, Christopher of Columbus, Ohio; grandchildren, Jackson Polverari and Alexandra Polverari; brothers, Russell Garry and Gordon Garry of Gillette, Wyo.
Carole was preceded in death by her mother, Amelia Garry, and brother, Douglas Garry.
Private services were held.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton