Carole Lynn Graff
January 25, 2013
Carole Lynn Graff passed away on Jan. 18, 2013, in Grass Valley, Calif. She was 73.
Carole was born in Redfield, S.D., in 1939 and later moved to California, where she spent the past 46 years. Carole was well-known for her kind heart, gentle nature and ever-present wit.
She was a loving wife to Gerry, her husband of 48 years; the two were inseparable, constant companions and best friends, with a lifetime of wonderful, cherished memories. Carole was also a devoted mother to her daughter and son and doting grandmother.
Carole is survived by her loving family, husband, Gerry of Grass Valley; daughter, Stephanie Polverari (Joseph) of Menlo Park, Calif.; son, Christopher of Columbus, Ohio; grandchildren, Jackson Polverari and Alexandra Polverari; brothers, Russell Garry and Gordon Garry of Gillette, Wyo.
Carole was preceded in death by her mother, Amelia Garry, and brother, Douglas Garry.
Private services were held.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location