Carole Lynn Graff
January 25, 2013
Carole Lynn Graff passed away on Jan. 18, 2013, in Grass Valley, Calif. She was 73.
Carole was born in Redfield, S.D., in 1939 and later moved to California, where she spent the past 46 years. Carole was well-known for her kind heart, gentle nature and ever-present wit.
She was a loving wife to Gerry, her husband of 48 years; the two were inseparable, constant companions and best friends, with a lifetime of wonderful, cherished memories. Carole was also a devoted mother to her daughter and son and doting grandmother.
Carole is survived by her loving family, husband, Gerry of Grass Valley; daughter, Stephanie Polverari (Joseph) of Menlo Park, Calif.; son, Christopher of Columbus, Ohio; grandchildren, Jackson Polverari and Alexandra Polverari; brothers, Russell Garry and Gordon Garry of Gillette, Wyo.
Carole was preceded in death by her mother, Amelia Garry, and brother, Douglas Garry.
Private services were held.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial