Brodie Rose Bomar Obituary
January 15, 2014
Brodie Rose Bomar passed away Friday, Jan. 10, 2014. Born Feb. 16, 2013. She is survived by her parents Jennifer Marguerite Rose and Blaine Bryan Bomar.
Brodie Rose Bomar was loved by so many in this community and beyond. Family from across the states kept tabs on her difficult journey through the Internet, watching her beautiful expressions. Her mother would soothe her with the song, "My Only Sunshine," which was one of her favorite sleep aids. Brodie was her parent's "Love Bug," always with a giggle or a smile waiting for them. Brodie Rose Bomar brought joy and smiles to all who knew her or met her on the Internet.
Brodie's many relatives will be attending her memorial services at the Horseman's Club in Grass Valley off Brunswick Road. Please join the families of Brodie Rose Bomar between the hours of 2-5 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 19, 2014.
She left us all too early. We pray for her safe passage and her parents' healing.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair