July 10, 2013
Betty G. O'Neill died June 19, 2013.
She was born November 23, 1926.
She was many things, a sister, a mother, a grandmother and much, much more. She was a proud mother of three children; son, Jay; and daughters Judi and Lorri.
She was kind to everyone and had a big heart. She remarried at 32 to Robert O'Neill; they were golf partners. She became a stepmother to Bobbi and Russ. They lived a long, happy life together and had the perfect marriage. They will once again join each other in heaven. She will live forever in our hearts (three kisses).
Arrangements made in care by Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house