July 10, 2013
Betty G. O'Neill died June 19, 2013.
She was born November 23, 1926.
She was many things, a sister, a mother, a grandmother and much, much more. She was a proud mother of three children; son, Jay; and daughters Judi and Lorri.
She was kind to everyone and had a big heart. She remarried at 32 to Robert O'Neill; they were golf partners. She became a stepmother to Bobbi and Russ. They lived a long, happy life together and had the perfect marriage. They will once again join each other in heaven. She will live forever in our hearts (three kisses).
Arrangements made in care by Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum