Betty J. Creese
December 9, 2013
Betty passed away Dec. 2, 2013, with her husband of 63 years, Stanley, at her side in Grass Valley, Calif.
Betty was active as a real estate broker and appraiser in the east San Francisco Bay Area for more than 40 years until retiring with her much-loved husband, Stanley, to live near their daughter and son-in-law in the beauty of the Sierra Nevada foothills.
Betty enjoyed gardening and reading during her retirement years. Betty and Stanley were avid travelers with their most recent expedition being a 28-day cruise throughout Europe and the Mediterranean in October of this year.
In addition to her loving husband, Stanley, she will be profoundly missed by her son, Mark; his wife, Diane, and their two children, Alexander and Laura; son Brent; his wife, Jeri, and their son, Jerod; daughter Renée King; her husband, Casey, and their daughter, Tambra Fisher. Betty is also survived by her sister, Donna Silva; Donna's husband, Louis, and their children, beloved niece Patricia Swallow and nephew Mitchell Silva.
In lieu of flowers, please donate to your favorite charity. No public memorial will be scheduled.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges