December 6, 2012
Betty Evelyn Christensen passed away in her home in Reno, Nev., Nov. 16, 2012. She was 86.
Betty was born Feb. 25, 1926, in Tucson, Ariz. Betty and Lewis raised their family in Bakersfield, Calif., for 28 years, then moved to Grass Valley for 30 years. Her final 12 years were in Reno. Betty loved to travel with her husband and enjoyed all of the friends they made while RVing the last 36 years.
Betty is survived by her loving husband of 70 years, Lewis, and sons Jerold and Dean; daughter Bonnie; and their families; brother Jean Paul; sister Nancy; and families.
Betty was preceded in death by her parents, Leona and Paul Crisman.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Infinity Hospice Care, 5538 Longley Lane, Suite B, Reno, NV 89511.
The family wishes to extend its gratitude to the people at Hospice for their support in her final days.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball