January 11, 2013
Mrs. Moulton died Saturday, Jan. 5, 2013. She was 80.
Memorial Services will be conducted at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 12, 2013 at The Church of the Latter Day Saints, 615 Hollow Way, Nevada City, CA.
She was born, September 11, 1932, in Joplin Mo. to Carl F. Steele and Esther F.
LaFollette. She married Joseph N. Moulton, October 17, 1948 in Sacramento, Calif. Mrs. Moulton worked as Activities Coordinator for Golden Empire Convalescent Hospital in Grass Valley. She was a member of The Church of Latter Day Saints and Senior Volunteer Services. She enjoyed embroidering, crocheting, arts and crafts.
Mrs. Moulton is survived by her daughters, Teresa Orlando of Nevada City, Esther Gonsalves of Sacramento, Rebecca Wilksion of Nevada; son, James Moulton of N. San Juan; brother, Carl R. Steele of Alabama; 12 grandchildren; 20 great grandchildren and 23 great great grandchildren.
She is preceded in death by her husband, Joseph N. Moulton on June 9, 1997, son, Joseph N. Moulton, on September 27, 1977.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier