January 11, 2013
Mrs. Moulton died Saturday, Jan. 5, 2013. She was 80.
Memorial Services will be conducted at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 12, 2013 at The Church of the Latter Day Saints, 615 Hollow Way, Nevada City, CA.
She was born, September 11, 1932, in Joplin Mo. to Carl F. Steele and Esther F.
LaFollette. She married Joseph N. Moulton, October 17, 1948 in Sacramento, Calif. Mrs. Moulton worked as Activities Coordinator for Golden Empire Convalescent Hospital in Grass Valley. She was a member of The Church of Latter Day Saints and Senior Volunteer Services. She enjoyed embroidering, crocheting, arts and crafts.
Mrs. Moulton is survived by her daughters, Teresa Orlando of Nevada City, Esther Gonsalves of Sacramento, Rebecca Wilksion of Nevada; son, James Moulton of N. San Juan; brother, Carl R. Steele of Alabama; 12 grandchildren; 20 great grandchildren and 23 great great grandchildren.
She is preceded in death by her husband, Joseph N. Moulton on June 9, 1997, son, Joseph N. Moulton, on September 27, 1977.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death