January 11, 2013
Mrs. Moulton died Saturday, Jan. 5, 2013. She was 80.
Memorial Services will be conducted at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 12, 2013 at The Church of the Latter Day Saints, 615 Hollow Way, Nevada City, CA.
She was born, September 11, 1932, in Joplin Mo. to Carl F. Steele and Esther F.
LaFollette. She married Joseph N. Moulton, October 17, 1948 in Sacramento, Calif. Mrs. Moulton worked as Activities Coordinator for Golden Empire Convalescent Hospital in Grass Valley. She was a member of The Church of Latter Day Saints and Senior Volunteer Services. She enjoyed embroidering, crocheting, arts and crafts.
Mrs. Moulton is survived by her daughters, Teresa Orlando of Nevada City, Esther Gonsalves of Sacramento, Rebecca Wilksion of Nevada; son, James Moulton of N. San Juan; brother, Carl R. Steele of Alabama; 12 grandchildren; 20 great grandchildren and 23 great great grandchildren.
She is preceded in death by her husband, Joseph N. Moulton on June 9, 1997, son, Joseph N. Moulton, on September 27, 1977.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)