Barbara Jean Amox
December 7, 2012
Barbara Jean Amox of Grass Valley died Saturday, Nov. 24, 2012. She was 86.
She was born May 16, 1926, in Los Angeles. She enjoyed reading and knitting.
She is survived by her sister, Dorothy Reno of Idaho; son Roger Anderson of Pleasanton; daughter Kathleen Burrows of Grass Valley; grandsons Michael Barrett of Ventura and David Barrett of Grass Valley; great-granddaughter Ava Noelle Barrett; great-grandson Roman Michael Barrett; granddaughters-in-law Susan and Lyndsey; and numerous nieces, nephews and cousins.
She was preceded in death by her mother, Virginia, in 1995; father Alfred in 1989; and husband Joseph Amox in 1997.
Memorial contributions may be made to Hospice of the Foothills.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper & Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death