Audrene Evon Pacuille
November 26, 2013
Audrene Pacuilli passed away on November 7, 2013 in her Grass Valley home. She was 71.
She was born on April 5, 1942 in San Jose to Pete and Jean Pacuilli.
Audrene owned Audie's Dawg House and groomed many dogs in her 40 years as a groomer. Not only did she enjoy grooming dogs, she also enjoyed fishing.
She is survived by her cousins, Georgia Wright, Sherree Young, Kathleen Rickner and her uncle, Clarence Medeiros.
Audrene was preceded in death by her wife, Emily Romero.
Memorial contributions may be sent to AnimalSave PO Box 817, Grass Valley, CA 95945.
Many thanks to all of her customers who entrusted their beloved dogs to her over the years.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier