Audrene Evon Pacuille
November 26, 2013
Audrene Pacuilli passed away on November 7, 2013 in her Grass Valley home. She was 71.
She was born on April 5, 1942 in San Jose to Pete and Jean Pacuilli.
Audrene owned Audie’s Dawg House and groomed many dogs in her 40 years as a groomer. Not only did she enjoy grooming dogs, she also enjoyed fishing.
She is survived by her cousins, Georgia Wright, Sherree Young, Kathleen Rickner and her uncle, Clarence Medeiros.
Audrene was preceded in death by her wife, Emily Romero.
Memorial contributions may be sent to AnimalSave PO Box 817, Grass Valley, CA 95945.
Many thanks to all of her customers who entrusted their beloved dogs to her over the years.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location