Anita Edna Lovato
October 11, 2012
Anita Edna Lovato died peacefully on Sept. 25, 2012, at her home surrounded by her family. She was 61.
A service will be held at 1 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 30, 2012, at 624 Zion St. in Nevada City, Calif. An organized potluck lunch will be held at 3 p.m.
Anita Lovato was born on Dec. 7, 1950, to Edna Sapata and Ventura Sapata.
She went to Franklin High School in Stockton, Calif. Anita married Andrew D. Lovato on June 12, 1971. She was a beautiful and kind mother, grandmother, aunt, sister, daughter and friend. Anita was strong, generous, dignified, gorgeous, sweet and loved to laugh.
She also loved the ocean and the outdoors, mothering, bike riding, gardening, caregiving and drumming.
She was survived by her husband Andrew Daniel Lovato of Grass Valley; daughter Natalya Josefina Lovato (Matthew Hanner) of San Luis Obispo, Calif; Sister, Teresa(David)Donia; sons, Andrew Daniel Lovato (Becca Ivy) and Noah Alexander Lovato of Grass Valley, Calif; grandsons Taner, Treyce, Austen of San Luis Obispo, Calif. and Walter of Grass Valley, Calif; granddaughters Alleigh, Addyson of San Luis Obispo, Calif. and Adelaide of Grass Valley, Calif.
She is preceded in death by mother, Edna Sapata, and brother, Frank Sapata.
Memorial contributions may be sent to Hospice of the Foothills in lieu of flowers.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local