January 15, 2014
Andrew William Tennies from Grass Valley died Jan. 9, 2013. He was 32.
Services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 18, at Calvary Bible Church, Highway 174 in Grass Valley.
Andrew was born June 25, 1981, in Northridge, Calif., to Jerry Jr. and Cynthia Keseley. He attended Union Hill Elementary and Earle Jamison High School. He worked as a flooring installer for his dad for 13 years.
He was devoted to his family, his dog, Lola, music and snowboarding.
Andrew is survived by his dad, Jerry Tennies Jr.; step-mother Vanessa Laidley-Tennies; sister Amy Tennies; niece Avalyn Hill; grandfather Jerry Tennies Sr.; love of his life Kim Johnson; and his beloved dog, Lola.
He was preceded in death by his mother, Cindy Campbell; grandfather Bill Keseley; and grandmothers Lois Keseley and Vivian Tennies.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper & Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance