January 11, 2013
Andrew "Andy" George Ritger Sr. passed peacefully Dec. 21, 2012 in Dallas, Texas. He was 94.
A funeral mass at St. Rita Catholic Church celebrated his life. He was laid to rest Dec 27, 2012, with an honor guard at DFW National Cemetery.
Andy loved his family and community deeply. He was former president of his Lions Club, Chamber and Jaycees. Active in the lives of his children, he was honored as Girl Scout Executive of the Year.
He is survived by daughters, Holly (David) Sudbury of Dallas; Robin (Thomas) Milam of Grass Valley, Calif.; son Andrew George Ritger Jr. of Edmond, Okla. "Daddy Andy" was loved by five grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Felony manslaughter filed in fatal Grass Valley ATV crash
- Housing crisis hits deep: Nevada County family struggles to find a place to live
- Terry McAteer: Rejecting endorsement of hatred, bigotry
- Caltrans talks Highway 49 concept: Center barrier, roundabouts on corridor
- General manager of Nevada Irrigation District clarifies comments about marijuana grows