January 11, 2013
Andrew "Andy" George Ritger Sr. passed peacefully Dec. 21, 2012 in Dallas, Texas. He was 94.
A funeral mass at St. Rita Catholic Church celebrated his life. He was laid to rest Dec 27, 2012, with an honor guard at DFW National Cemetery.
Andy loved his family and community deeply. He was former president of his Lions Club, Chamber and Jaycees. Active in the lives of his children, he was honored as Girl Scout Executive of the Year.
He is survived by daughters, Holly (David) Sudbury of Dallas; Robin (Thomas) Milam of Grass Valley, Calif.; son Andrew George Ritger Jr. of Edmond, Okla. "Daddy Andy" was loved by five grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier