January 11, 2013
Andrew "Andy" George Ritger Sr. passed peacefully Dec. 21, 2012 in Dallas, Texas. He was 94.
A funeral mass at St. Rita Catholic Church celebrated his life. He was laid to rest Dec 27, 2012, with an honor guard at DFW National Cemetery.
Andy loved his family and community deeply. He was former president of his Lions Club, Chamber and Jaycees. Active in the lives of his children, he was honored as Girl Scout Executive of the Year.
He is survived by daughters, Holly (David) Sudbury of Dallas; Robin (Thomas) Milam of Grass Valley, Calif.; son Andrew George Ritger Jr. of Edmond, Okla. "Daddy Andy" was loved by five grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Federal, state lawmakers make case for more dams at water symposium (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Sixth-grader Josie Allen takes on Highway 49
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say