January 11, 2013
Andrew "Andy" George Ritger Sr. passed peacefully Dec. 21, 2012 in Dallas, Texas. He was 94.
A funeral mass at St. Rita Catholic Church celebrated his life. He was laid to rest Dec 27, 2012, with an honor guard at DFW National Cemetery.
Andy loved his family and community deeply. He was former president of his Lions Club, Chamber and Jaycees. Active in the lives of his children, he was honored as Girl Scout Executive of the Year.
He is survived by daughters, Holly (David) Sudbury of Dallas; Robin (Thomas) Milam of Grass Valley, Calif.; son Andrew George Ritger Jr. of Edmond, Okla. "Daddy Andy" was loved by five grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lack of inventory continues to drive higher price of homes in Nevada County
- Grass Valley woman charged after dog dies in hot car
- Teardown begins for Tractor Supply Company in Grass Valley (VIDEO)
- Auburn Police arrest attempted kidnap suspect
- Property purchase first step in improving pedestrian access to downtown Grass Valley (MAP)