September 2, 2013
Allan Kreiss passed away on Friday, Aug. 9, 2013.
A memorial service was held on Saturday, Aug. 17, officiated by Pastor Ken Unruh.
Allan was born July 7, 1945, in San Francisco to David and Eleanor Kreiss. He attended elementary and high school in Santa Maria, Calif. He attended college at U.C. Berkley where he got his master's in electrical engineering.
On July 26, 1975, he married his beloved wife, Brenda, at Scotts Valley Baptist Church.
Allan worked for the Grass Valley Group and was an active member of Grace Bible Church.
He had a passion for scuba diving, soccer and rock climbing.
He is survived by wife, Brenda Kreiss; children Rene Roberson, Rhonda Roberson and Anastasia Kreiss, Carolyn Mears (Jim), Lauris Snyder, David Kreiss (Lynette) and Randa Jrezza.
Allan is preceded in death by parents, David and Eleanor Kreiss, and son, Jay Roberson.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to Gideons International.
Funeral arrangements are under the care of Hooper & Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier