February 23, 2013
Alfred D. Gregory of Nevada City died Monday, Feb. 11, at home. He was 65.
Services were held on Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2013 at Hooper and Weaver Mortuary in Nevada City.
Mr. Gregory was born on Aug. 3, 1947, in Hawaii, to Beryl William and Mellie Mary (Mears) Gregory. He served in the U.S. Army 25th infantry during Vietnam. He married Patricia Fetterman on July 11, 1967, in San Jose. He worked for Ford Motor Company, the Forest Service and the U.S. Postal Service. He enjoyed golf, fishing and boating.
He is survived by his wife of 45 years, Patricia Gregory; sons, A. J. and Scott Gregory; grandchildren, Alex, Madison, Talon Gregory and Brandon Hill; sisters, Carolyn Schofield, and Glenda Pino; and brother, William Gregory.
Memorial contributions may be made to Hospice of the Foothills.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper & Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana