March 17, 2014
Alan Crawford Teff, or "Hoppy," beloved father, husband, brother, son, and friend passed away March 1, 2014. He was 69.
He died peacefully, surrounded by a constant stream of loved ones. He will be missed forever by those who loved him.
A celebration of his life is planned for March 22, 2014. For information regarding services, please contact email@example.com.
He was born No. 9, 1944, in Burbank, Calif. to Ruth Violet (Freeman) Teff and Morris Saul Tef, both of whom preceded him in death.
Alan is survived by his wife, Kathleen; three sons, Lloyd, Matthew and Lukas; their wives, Bonnie, Felicity, and Suzelle; granddaughter Christiana; grandson Daulton; sister Arlene and her husband, Melvin Finger; three nieces, Marni Finger (Mike) Rice, Randi Finger (Guy IV) Trimble, and Cindi Finger — not to mention, a lifetime's worth of friends and well wishers.
In lieu of gifts, the family asks that you please consider a charitable donation toward diabetes research.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Serious drug charges dropped after tests show suspected cocaine was flour
- Rickie Lynn Abel’s memorial service set for Saturday
- Shooter at large after shooting at Monterey County school
- Mural proposed for downtown Grass Valley faces hurdles
- Rideout cuts to save $3 million include cutting ties with Nevada County