March 17, 2014
Alan Crawford Teff, or "Hoppy," beloved father, husband, brother, son, and friend passed away March 1, 2014. He was 69.
He died peacefully, surrounded by a constant stream of loved ones. He will be missed forever by those who loved him.
A celebration of his life is planned for March 22, 2014. For information regarding services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
He was born No. 9, 1944, in Burbank, Calif. to Ruth Violet (Freeman) Teff and Morris Saul Tef, both of whom preceded him in death.
Alan is survived by his wife, Kathleen; three sons, Lloyd, Matthew and Lukas; their wives, Bonnie, Felicity, and Suzelle; granddaughter Christiana; grandson Daulton; sister Arlene and her husband, Melvin Finger; three nieces, Marni Finger (Mike) Rice, Randi Finger (Guy IV) Trimble, and Cindi Finger — not to mention, a lifetime's worth of friends and well wishers.
In lieu of gifts, the family asks that you please consider a charitable donation toward diabetes research.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Vehicle fire: Fire units battling blaze at Hwy 20 and Poker Flat Road (Video)
- Marijuana grow murder case in Nevada County judge’s hands