A car emblazoned with an advertisement for a traffic ticket lawyer drew a lot of chuckles in downtown Nevada City Sunday afternoon when it was towed due to being parked illegally prior to Victorian Christmas.
'Do as I say, not as I do'
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- Local fire units retrieve woman fallen in Wolf Creek
- Meet Your Merchant: Grass Valley-based Floracopeia supports grass-roots health care
- Amgen Tour of California brings exposure, economic gains to Nevada City
- Strawberry Music Festival was a "family affair"