A car emblazoned with an advertisement for a traffic ticket lawyer drew a lot of chuckles in downtown Nevada City Sunday afternoon when it was towed due to being parked illegally prior to Victorian Christmas.
'Do as I say, not as I do'
- Sheriff: Narcotics officer cleared of misconduct after months-long investigation
- Camping in the backyard: Inn Town Campground in Nevada City set to open this summer
- Dist. 2 supes candidates clash on Measure W
- Meyer found guilty on three counts, faces more than four years in prison
- Heidi Hall, Duane Strawser battle for open District 1 seat on Nevada County Board of Supervisors