A car emblazoned with an advertisement for a traffic ticket lawyer drew a lot of chuckles in downtown Nevada City Sunday afternoon when it was towed due to being parked illegally prior to Victorian Christmas.
'Do as I say, not as I do'
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- PG&E employee who died while working has been identified
- Grass Valley resident seeks to promote responsible use of public land
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County
- Nevada County marijuana: County releases draft grow ordinance