A community craft fair featuring handcrafted items will be between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at St. Patrick’s Hall, 235 Chapel St. in Grass Valley. Items made by accomplished artists and crafters will include jewelry, pottery, ceramics, textiles, sewn goods, ornaments, cards, photography, soaps, candles, wood works, wire art and more.
- Woman assaulted Sunday morning at St. Patrick Parish in Grass Valley
- Female Grass Valley Police Department officers build bond
- Carole Chapman: Take down Confederate flag, and that State of Jefferson one while you're at it
- Fun on the Fourth in downtown Grass Valley! (VIDEO)
- Organic Gardening 101: Weed Control