A community craft fair featuring handcrafted items will be between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at St. Patrick’s Hall, 235 Chapel St. in Grass Valley. Items made by accomplished artists and crafters will include jewelry, pottery, ceramics, textiles, sewn goods, ornaments, cards, photography, soaps, candles, wood works, wire art and more.
Annual community craft fair
- True West Magazine: Grass Valley named best architecturally preserved Western town
- Pot grower arraigned on water diversion, pollution charges
- Nevada City business owners looking to Kickstart local creamery
- Grass Valley named one of best commuter cities in state
- Meet Your Merchant: Entrepreneurial spirits brings Grass Valley couple into bamboo business