Nevada Union softball’s Sarah Lundmark helped the Lady Miners to an 11-10 victory over Yuba City in extra innings Monday. The sophomore shortstop and part-time pitcher went 3-for-3 from the plate with a home run, a double, a single and four RBIs in the win.
March 9, 2013 | Back to: Obituaries
Suburban Propane's Player of the Week: Sarah Lundmark
- Former NU volleyball standout makes way as pro beach player
- Tantalizing tulips: Springtime at Ananda (VIDEO)
- Nevada County pursues fines for Penn Valley tree-cutting at Gateway Center
- Nevada City to meet fire union, discuss temporary closure of Station 54
- Police Blotter: Peacock breaks leg, church defecation