There will be a memorial to celebrate Annette’s life and ongoing legacy for all those lives she touched March 16, 2013, at the Nevada City Elks Lodge, 518 Highway 49, Nevada City, Calif., starting at 2:30 pm. If you plan to attend, please contact her daughter, Lani, at email@example.com.
Annette Emma Momimakimai Faulkner
- As firefighters battle Lowell Fire, Nevada County community does its part to help
- Grass Valley City Council opens dialogue to medical marijuana cultivation
- Cal Fire: Full containment of Lowell Fire possible by weekend (VIDEO) (PHOTOS)
- U.S. Forest Service firefighter remains hospitalized after suffering serious burns in Lowell Fire
- LOWELL FIRE: More than 800 fight Lowell Fire in Nevada, Placer counties (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)