In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
February 21, 2013 | Back to: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man arrested after alleged shoplifting incident leads to injured store employee
- Nevada City's Alpha building receives long-planned makeover
- Nevada City resident files class-action suit against Volkswagen
- One arrested, two sought in Nevada County drugs, weapons case
- Chaos theory: 'Active shooter' training prepares law enforcement for worst-case scenarios