In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
- Local girl reported missing, found sleeping in woods
- Fire consumes multi-home structure in Nevada City (VIDEO)
- Dine out during Nevada County’s restaurant week
- Meet Your Merchant: Nevada County Airporter business taking off
- Judge: Insufficient evidence Truckee contractor at fault in carbon monoxide deaths (updated)