In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
- DA memo released in cases involving Nevada County narcotics officer
- Study looks to quantify Nevada County's pot economy
- In short supply: Inventory shortage drives Nevada County's tight housing market
- Grass Valley wreck UPDATE: CHP officer rear-ended, flown to hospital
- George Boardman: Virtual, augmented reality? We have plenty of experience in those areas