In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
- New report, public tour on tap at Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park in Nevada County
- Cats and dogs: One big happy family — or not?
- Nevada County group pushes for more restrictive outdoor pot grow ordinance
- Nevada City attorney submits proposal for statewide marijuana legalization initiative
- Police blotter: Fight reported as involving club, knife