The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
- Nevada City Council moves forward with marijuana dispensary process
- Grass Valley woman takes plea agreement in drug, child abuse case
- 911 call leads to man's arrest on battery, drug charges
- False alarm: Panic button alert at bank draws police response
- NCTV president steps down; station faces complaints of content discrimination