The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
- Woman assaulted Sunday morning at St. Patrick Parish in Grass Valley
- Female Grass Valley Police Department officers build bond
- Carole Chapman: Take down Confederate flag, and that State of Jefferson one while you're at it
- Fun on the Fourth in downtown Grass Valley! (VIDEO)
- Organic Gardening 101: Weed Control