The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
- Memorial Day tours connect community to fallen soldiers
- Blue Star Mothers honor Marines with dedication of Gold Star Memorial Bridge
- Nevada County Marine’s life and service remembered by his family
- Iwo Jima veteran knows some stories too tough to share
- Police chase ends with stolen car crashed, 2 arrested