Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
- Two arrested, 650 pot plants seized in Rough and Ready
- Suspect identified in homicide
- Show of support: Bear River High School community lends shoulder to family of injured athlete
- Nevada County sheriff, marijuana growers find selves on same side of recreational pot initiative
- Lake Wildwood woman injured in golf cart accident