The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
- Pouring on the resources brings Lowell Fire to 60% containment (VIDEO)
- High-elevation fires prompting change in Sierra Nevada forest management
- Local fire units quash vegetation fire on Litton Trail
- U.S. Forest Service firefighter remains hospitalized after suffering serious burns in Lowell Fire
- Nevada County community helps shore up Amgen debt