The South Yuba Club in Nevada City will conduct a performance strength for softball athletes free clinic from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Feb. 7. The clinic will be led by fitness coach Kevin Bennett with the goal of helping softball players hit farther, run faster, throw with more accuracy and without pain, increase durability, minimize playing injuries and play better. An eight session performance strength for softball athletes training program, also led by Bennett, is available between Feb. 11 and March 6 on Mondays and Wednesdays for $89. For more info contact Bennett at 530-470-9100 or by email at email@example.com.
SYC to hold performance strength for softball athletes clinic
- Grass Valley car collision sends 2 to hospital
- Hit-and-run driver strikes homeless person going to Grass Valley Salvation Army shelter
- Penn Valley man arrested on child porn charges
- Two Colfax residents arrested in connection with brutal assault
- Nevada County’s homeless shelter takes in first guests