East Main Street, at the intersection of Presley Way, will be momentarily closed to through traffic for utility line work 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Saturday Feb. 2. A delay of up to five minutes is possible. The City asks for drivers to please observe all construction signs and the instructions of onsite personnel and apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciates your patience.
East Main Street at Presley Way temporarily closed Saturday
- CoLiving building lacks permits, residents ordered to vacate
- Spontaneous combustion makes oily rags catch fire downtown
- Nevada County judge postpones decision on Penn Valley permit case
- Police Blotter: Widespread theft, squatters with stolen mail reported in Grass Valley garage
- Heart & Soul Alpacas and Spinnery: warm and fuzzy