Michael Fretwell passed away peacefully Dec. 24, 2012. He was a son, brother, uncle and friend to many. He couldn’t go anywhere without being stopped, hugged or chatting with friends, students and parents. He was loved by so many. A memorial account has been arranged at El Dorado Bank. The two loves of his life will be receiving the donations — an LOP garden and Auburn Gymnastic Center’s fit for life program for under privileged children. We love you.
December 28, 2012 | Back to: Obituaries
- Former NU volleyball standout makes way as pro beach player
- Nevada County pursues fines for Penn Valley tree-cutting at Gateway Center
- Tantalizing tulips: Springtime at Ananda (VIDEO)
- Nevada City to meet fire union, discuss temporary closure of Station 54
- Talent to be treasured: The Gold Rush art of Charles Christian Nahl