Michael Fretwell passed away peacefully Dec. 24, 2012. He was a son, brother, uncle and friend to many. He couldn’t go anywhere without being stopped, hugged or chatting with friends, students and parents. He was loved by so many. A memorial account has been arranged at El Dorado Bank. The two loves of his life will be receiving the donations — an LOP garden and Auburn Gymnastic Center’s fit for life program for under privileged children. We love you.
- Nevada City woman charged with DUI after crashing into parked car
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- Nevada County senior firewood program seeks new home
- Defense portion under way in Gold Country Lenders trial
- Man arrested after reportedly getting caught with 15-year-old runaway