Michael Fretwell passed away peacefully Dec. 24, 2012. He was a son, brother, uncle and friend to many. He couldn’t go anywhere without being stopped, hugged or chatting with friends, students and parents. He was loved by so many. A memorial account has been arranged at El Dorado Bank. The two loves of his life will be receiving the donations — an LOP garden and Auburn Gymnastic Center’s fit for life program for under privileged children. We love you.
- Sierra College Rocklin campus to host job fair on Halloween
- Nevada County Sheriff’s Office arrests man on possession of burglary tools after altercation
- Camera system from Nevada County startup to fly over NFL game
- Couple in animal neglect case gets 30 days, community service
- Sierra Nevada ranks in top 5 percent of nation’s hospitals in pulmonary care Healthgrades also gives SNMH a five-star rating for treatment of heart attack, stroke, pneumonia and infection