Michael Fretwell passed away peacefully Dec. 24, 2012. He was a son, brother, uncle and friend to many. He couldn’t go anywhere without being stopped, hugged or chatting with friends, students and parents. He was loved by so many. A memorial account has been arranged at El Dorado Bank. The two loves of his life will be receiving the donations — an LOP garden and Auburn Gymnastic Center’s fit for life program for under privileged children. We love you.
- Sexual allegation against Milhous Children's Services dismissed; facility's reporting still murky
- Support local trails at Summer Thyme's Bakery through the summer
- Parenting classes being offered for Spanish speakers
- Police blotter: Calelr reports bear in house on Banner Mountain
- Nevada County Kids Fire Camp sparks fun