Michael Fretwell passed away peacefully Dec. 24, 2012. He was a son, brother, uncle and friend to many. He couldn’t go anywhere without being stopped, hugged or chatting with friends, students and parents. He was loved by so many. A memorial account has been arranged at El Dorado Bank. The two loves of his life will be receiving the donations — an LOP garden and Auburn Gymnastic Center’s fit for life program for under privileged children. We love you.
- Grass Valley trucker arrested on child sex charges
- Western Nevada County community supports family in racial incident
- 'All about love:' Mitch Adams to live on in hearts and minds of community, and in donation recipients
- Power outage impacts more than 3,500 in western Nevada County Wednesday
- Pedestrian dies after being struck by big rigs in Auburn