Michael Fretwell passed away peacefully Dec. 24, 2012. He was a son, brother, uncle and friend to many. He couldn’t go anywhere without being stopped, hugged or chatting with friends, students and parents. He was loved by so many. A memorial account has been arranged at El Dorado Bank. The two loves of his life will be receiving the donations — an LOP garden and Auburn Gymnastic Center’s fit for life program for under privileged children. We love you.
- CHP arrest man on marijuana sales, transportation charges
- Playing for Anna: Lady Falcons play championship game with heavy hearts
- 'Everyday' Nevada County psychic stars in film trailer for potential reality TV pilot
- Police blotter: Multiple vehicle break-ins reported in Grass Valley
- CHP to conduct sobriety/driver license checkpoint