Lamb Chop and other sweet dogs from AnimalSave need homes by Thanksgiving. Meet them from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. today at Petco, 672 Freeman Lane in Grass Valley. For more information, call (530) 271-7071, ext. 204.
Wanted: a loving family
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- PG&E employee who died while working has been identified
- Grass Valley resident seeks to promote responsible use of public land
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County
- Nevada County marijuana: County releases draft grow ordinance