The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
Crash crushes car
- Nevada City woman charged with DUI after crashing into parked car
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- Secret legacy revealed inside Nevada County Fairgrounds' 'Gentle Giant'
- Nevada County senior firewood program seeks new home
- Defense portion under way in Gold Country Lenders trial