The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
Crash crushes car
- County CEO: Child support office performs in the top 10 statewide
- John McDaniel stepping away from Nevada Union as coach, teacher
- Nevada County fines Penn Valley shopping center owner $35K for tree-cutting violations
- Penn Valley Fire to reopen talks on moving Lake Wildwood fire station
- Local fire units quash residential fire (VIDEO)