The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
Crash crushes car
- Major injuries reported after solo collision on Highway 49
- Neighborhood eyesore: Break-ins, vandalism reports frequent at HEW building
- Stormy weather sends part of Stonehouse parking lot into Deer Creek
- PCSO investigating remains found in Colfax storage unit
- Reported smoke at Nevada City’s Friar Tucks quickly quelled