A free seven-week faith-based diet class known as “The Daniel Plan” will begin at 5:30 p.m. Feb. 4 in the Grass Valley area. The plan is based on the “five f’s,” faith, food, fitness, focus and friends. The class is free. The study guide is $9. Contact Lynn at 530-205-7154 or visit http://danielplan.com for information.
New faith-based diet class beigns in February
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Cats and dogs: One big happy family — or not?
- New report, public tour on tap at Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park in Nevada County
- State of Jefferson, Keep It California to square off at Nevada County public meeting
- Police blotter: Fight reported as involving club, knife
- Traffic stop in Grass Valley leads to drug sale charges