A free seven-week faith-based diet class known as “The Daniel Plan” will begin at 5:30 p.m. Feb. 4 in the Grass Valley area. The plan is based on the “five f’s,” faith, food, fitness, focus and friends. The class is free. The study guide is $9. Contact Lynn at 530-205-7154 or visit http://danielplan.com for information.
New faith-based diet class beigns in February
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Three-vehicle collision on Highway 49 injures eight
- Nevada County supervisor candidate claims sheriff sparked 'whisper campaign'
- George Boardman: One more opinion about Measure W
- PREP SOFTBALL: Bear River falls to Casa Roble in Sac-Joaquin Section DIV championship game
- Police blotter: Thefts of political signs reported