A free seven-week faith-based diet class known as “The Daniel Plan” will begin at 5:30 p.m. Feb. 4 in the Grass Valley area. The plan is based on the “five f’s,” faith, food, fitness, focus and friends. The class is free. The study guide is $9. Contact Lynn at 530-205-7154 or visit http://danielplan.com for information.
New faith-based diet class beigns in February
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- LOWELL FIRE: More than 800 fight Lowell Fire in Nevada, Placer counties (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)
- LOWELL FIRE: Injured firefighters released (VIDEO)
- Cal Fire: 30% containment of the Lowell Fire; full containment by end of month
- YOUR SHOTS: Grass Valley, Nevada City community on high alert over Lowell Fire
- Grass Valley's Sierra Moonshine: who doesn't love a good home brew?