A free seven-week faith-based diet class known as “The Daniel Plan” will begin at 5:30 p.m. Feb. 4 in the Grass Valley area. The plan is based on the “five f’s,” faith, food, fitness, focus and friends. The class is free. The study guide is $9. Contact Lynn at 530-205-7154 or visit http://danielplan.com for information.
New faith-based diet class beigns in February
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada Joint Union High, Grass Valley, Nevada City school districts cancel Wednesday classes
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Runaway BMW causes multi-vehicle collision on Hwy 49
- Lake of the Pines burglary suspect arrested again
- Robbers in home invasion in San Juan Ridge steal pot, flee