The fourth annual Cinderella Project Prom Dress Drive will be Feb. 1-28. There are drop-off locations at 10 businesses around the county. Watch for the full list in The Union soon, or visit the website for a full list at http://NCCinderellaProject.us or on Facebook at NevadaCountyCinderellaProject. The project accepts “like new” gowns and dresses appropriate for junior and senior proms. In March, volunteers will set up a boutique at a yet-to-be-determined location. Invitations will be sent out in April and May to students who are referred from Nevada County high schools. Those interested in being part of the magic can learn more by emailing email@example.com.
Cinderella Project Prom Dress Drive to begin next month
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- As firefighters battle Lowell Fire, Nevada County community does its part to help
- Grass Valley City Council opens dialogue to medical marijuana cultivation
- Cal Fire: Full containment of Lowell Fire possible by weekend (VIDEO) (PHOTOS)
- U.S. Forest Service firefighter remains hospitalized after suffering serious burns in Lowell Fire
- LOWELL FIRE: More than 800 fight Lowell Fire in Nevada, Placer counties (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)