The fourth annual Cinderella Project Prom Dress Drive will be Feb. 1-28. There are drop-off locations at 10 businesses around the county. Watch for the full list in The Union soon, or visit the website for a full list at http://NCCinderellaProject.us or on Facebook at NevadaCountyCinderellaProject. The project accepts “like new” gowns and dresses appropriate for junior and senior proms. In March, volunteers will set up a boutique at a yet-to-be-determined location. Invitations will be sent out in April and May to students who are referred from Nevada County high schools. Those interested in being part of the magic can learn more by emailing email@example.com.
Cinderella Project Prom Dress Drive to begin next month
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- CyberCamp aims to teach Nevada County students cyber security skills
- Dying wish shows special love between two people at Right Hand Auburn Homeless Shelter
- Grass Valley wreck UPDATE: CHP officer rear-ended, flown to hospital
- 'Back to balance and harmony': Bowen Therapy offers alternative options to repair the body
- Study looks to quantify Nevada County's pot economy