The fourth annual Cinderella Project Prom Dress Drive will be Feb. 1-28. There are drop-off locations at 10 businesses around the county. Watch for the full list in The Union soon, or visit the website for a full list at http://NCCinderellaProject.us or on Facebook at NevadaCountyCinderellaProject. The project accepts “like new” gowns and dresses appropriate for junior and senior proms. In March, volunteers will set up a boutique at a yet-to-be-determined location. Invitations will be sent out in April and May to students who are referred from Nevada County high schools. Those interested in being part of the magic can learn more by emailing email@example.com.
Cinderella Project Prom Dress Drive to begin next month
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Pursuit ends in arrest on burglary, vehicle theft charges
- Two indicted in multimillion dollar commercial loan fraud
- Nevada Irrigation District asks for reboot of 36 percent water use reduction proposal
- Take a hike this spring with a new guide to native trees and shrubs
- Police blotter: Woman gives ride to guy after he jumps in her vehicle