The fourth annual Cinderella Project Prom Dress Drive will be Feb. 1-28. There are drop-off locations at 10 businesses around the county. Watch for the full list in The Union soon, or visit the website for a full list at http://NCCinderellaProject.us or on Facebook at NevadaCountyCinderellaProject. The project accepts “like new” gowns and dresses appropriate for junior and senior proms. In March, volunteers will set up a boutique at a yet-to-be-determined location. Invitations will be sent out in April and May to students who are referred from Nevada County high schools. Those interested in being part of the magic can learn more by emailing email@example.com.
Cinderella Project Prom Dress Drive to begin next month
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Heal thyself: Practicing yoga as therapy
- Telemedicine brings world-class health care to ICU
- Nevada County industry pioneer, community icon Lowell Robinson dies at 86
- Former Nevada County ballot Measure S backers cleared of fines, issued warning letter
- Grass Valley Charter School's outdoor science center inspires, engages students