Manzanita Parlor No. 29, Native Daughters of the Golden West, will soon host the rededication of a bronze plaque which was originally created to commemorate the first Women’s Christian Temperance Union (W.C.T.U.) in California, organized in Grass Valley on March 25, 1874.
Temperance historic marker re-dedication in process
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- Diaper project receives grant
- Midweek Lenten Services begin today at Grace Lutheran
- Traffic controls in effect on Dorsey Drive
- Mariscela Alvarez to offer overview of Andean practices at Briar Patch Co-Op