Soroptimist International of the Sierra Foothills is providing an opportunity for organizations to apply for a minigrant for programs that improve the lives of women and children in the community and throughout the world. Questions may be addressed to Janie Ackerman, firstname.lastname@example.org, 530-265-8400; or Lark Zachary, email@example.com, 530-273-1756 or 530 -263-5497. Proposals are due Feb. 25.
Soroptimists offering minigrants
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Gardner/author to speak at garden club meeting
- Candidate for secretary of state to speak at Nevada County Republican Party’s spring dinner
- Madelyn Helling Library to celebrate Teen Tech Week
- NJUHSD School board trustees to hold meeting
- Midweek Lenten Services begin today at Grace Lutheran
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Proposed Grass Valley shopping center bad for small business?
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- Jaguar totaled after GPS leads couple into Nevada County mudhole
- Focused economic development plan would be welcomed with arms wide open