Soroptimist International of the Sierra Foothills is providing an opportunity for organizations to apply for a minigrant for programs that improve the lives of women and children in the community and throughout the world. Questions may be addressed to Janie Ackerman, firstname.lastname@example.org, 530-265-8400; or Lark Zachary, email@example.com, 530-273-1756 or 530 -263-5497. Proposals are due Feb. 25.
Soroptimists offering minigrants
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Pouring on the resources brings Lowell Fire to 60% containment (VIDEO)
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- High-elevation fires prompting change in Sierra Nevada forest management
- Local fire units quash vegetation fire on Litton Trail
- U.S. Forest Service firefighter remains hospitalized after suffering serious burns in Lowell Fire