HelpLine Senior Information and Assistance is now taking appointments for the AARP Tax-Aide program. This service offers free help with preparing federal and state income tax returns and is available to people of all ages with middle and low income, with special attention to those 60 and older. The program is staffed by local volunteers who are IRS-trained and certified.
Free tax filing assistance available in Grass Valley
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Gardner/author to speak at garden club meeting
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- Madelyn Helling Library to celebrate Teen Tech Week
- Candidate for secretary of state to speak at Nevada County Republican Party’s spring dinner
- Midweek Lenten Services begin today at Grace Lutheran