A Nevada City man who violated a restraining order by threatening and trying to rob a person ended up in jail after reportedly fighting with, and spitting on, Grass Valley Police officers.
Man arrested after reported clash with cops
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Gardner/author to speak at garden club meeting
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- Madelyn Helling Library to celebrate Teen Tech Week
- Candidate for secretary of state to speak at Nevada County Republican Party’s spring dinner
- Midweek Lenten Services begin today at Grace Lutheran