While Tuesday night marked the last night in eight years that the homeless-servicing Hospitality House relied on a local church to shelter its clients, Wednesday night marked the first night the nonprofit sheltered people at its own, newly completed facility.
Nevada County’s homeless shelter takes in first guests
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- Diaper project receives grant
- Mariscela Alvarez to offer overview of Andean practices at Briar Patch Co-Op
- NJUHSD Board of Trustees to meet
- NJUHSD School board trustees to hold meeting