Business owners along Railroad Avenue, near Grass Valley’s Bennett Street homeless camp, are blaming a recent rash of burglaries and vandalism incidents on the residents of that transient encampment.
Grass Valley businesses blame homeless camp residents for recent crimes
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- Diaper project receives grant
- Mariscela Alvarez to offer overview of Andean practices at Briar Patch Co-Op
- NJUHSD School board trustees to hold meeting
- Traffic controls in effect on Dorsey Drive