Paulette’s Country Kitchen will host its annual Craft Fair from 4 to 7 p.m. Nov. 22. The event will be inside the restaurant, so weather will not be a factor. Many local crafters and artists will be selling their wares for holiday shoppers. Clam chowder or chili beans in a bread bowl, salad, desserts and beverages will be for sale as well.
Paulette's Country Kitchen craft fair this Friday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Grass Valley man cleared after drug raid arrest
- Nevada County growers must go through permitting process for their indoor grow
- Several remain hospitalized after multi-vehicle wreck Saturday on Highway 49
- Nevada County man dies in La Barr Meadows Road crash
- Know the signs: Recognize stroke and save brain function