Paulette’s Country Kitchen will host its annual Craft Fair from 4 to 7 p.m. Nov. 22. The event will be inside the restaurant, so weather will not be a factor. Many local crafters and artists will be selling their wares for holiday shoppers. Clam chowder or chili beans in a bread bowl, salad, desserts and beverages will be for sale as well.
Paulette's Country Kitchen craft fair this Friday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Reported honey oil lab leads to South County man's arrest
- Placer County supervisors vote 3-to-2 to prohibit commercial medical marijuana grows and sales
- Summer swimming holes They're plentiful along the Yuba River if you know where to look
- Off to Market: New-look Thursday Night Market returns to Grass Valley
- Plaintiffs in Nevada County ridgeline case object to judge's decision, argue in favor of monetary damages