Paulette’s Country Kitchen will host its annual Craft Fair from 4 to 7 p.m. Nov. 22. The event will be inside the restaurant, so weather will not be a factor. Many local crafters and artists will be selling their wares for holiday shoppers. Clam chowder or chili beans in a bread bowl, salad, desserts and beverages will be for sale as well.
- Man arrested on weapons, drug charges in Grass Valley
- Helping Lisa: 'Love Nest Kits' raise funds for 12-year-old with cancer
- State medical marijuana expert talks to seniors
- State of Jefferson supporters, opponents to avoid debate at May 12 Nevada County presentation
- Police blotter: Caller reports argument with naked woman