Paulette’s Country Kitchen will host its annual Craft Fair from 4 to 7 p.m. Nov. 22. The event will be inside the restaurant, so weather will not be a factor. Many local crafters and artists will be selling their wares for holiday shoppers. Clam chowder or chili beans in a bread bowl, salad, desserts and beverages will be for sale as well.
Paulette's Country Kitchen craft fair this Friday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada City Council moves forward with marijuana dispensary process
- Update: Suspected shooter ID'd, search called off near Washington
- False alarm: Panic button alert at bank draws police response
- Suspect in Alta Sierra vehicle arson arrested after chase
- Defendants take pleas in Washington Ridge drug-smuggling scheme