Paulette’s Country Kitchen will host its annual Craft Fair from 4 to 7 p.m. Nov. 22. The event will be inside the restaurant, so weather will not be a factor. Many local crafters and artists will be selling their wares for holiday shoppers. Clam chowder or chili beans in a bread bowl, salad, desserts and beverages will be for sale as well.
Paulette's Country Kitchen craft fair this Friday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Nevada County marijuana: County releases draft grow ordinance
- PG&E employee who died while working has been identified
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County
- Suspicious death in Washington ruled homicide, man ID'ed